“Having a good relationship with money is tough – whether you have millions in the bank or just a few bucks to your name. Why? Because just like any other relationship, your life with money has its ups and downs, its twists and turns, its breakups and makeups. And just like other relationships, living happily with money really comes down to love – which is why love is the basis of money maven Kate Northrup’s book.” – excerpted from Money a Love Story
Over the course of this eight-week deep dive into the exploration of our relationship with money, we will:
- Meet weekly via Zoom on Mondays from 6:00 – 7:30 PM Eastern
- Take the Money Love Quiz to gauge our relationship with money.
- Complete step-by-step exercises, addressing both the emotional and practical aspects of our financial life.
- Figure out personal perceptions of money & wealth and how to change them for the better.
- Learn about thought patterns that may be holding us back from earning what we’re worth or saving what we can.
- Discover how to chart our current financial life and create a plan to get us to where we want to be.
- A private Facebook group will be offered for daily integration/inspiration.
The virtual workshop runs for eight-consecutive weeks and will be offered again in 2023. Check back for updates!
Required reading: “Money a Love Story: Untangle Your Financial Woes and Create the Life You Really Want, ” by Kate Northrup. The investment is $249. This could be the best investment you make in your financial future. Woo woo meets cha-ching!
Note: If you are serious about making a significant shift in prosperity consciousness, this eight-week deep dive is for you! It made an incredible impact on our financial situation.